We are currently hiring Freelance Writers for six-month contract work. If you consider yourself a professional or you have creative writing coded in your DNA, apply below.
Kindly check the requirements below carefully to determine if you’re the right person for the job.
Requirements for the Freelance Content Writers Position
- We are looking for a Web Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, Product reviews, guides, and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Please note that this role is not for interns or beginners! We are looking for experienced writers.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND/OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Niches Covered :
Writers must be able to write creatively and proficiently on these topics – Personal Finance, Alternative Health, Fitness, Weightloss, Product Reviews, Travel/Leisure et al – in a wide range of original content formats and techniques.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts. Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
You are someone:
- who is passionate about digital marketing and the latest trends in the industry
- who only believes in working with white-hat SEO procedures and overall marketing strategies
- who has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines
- Great communication skill
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Passionate about digital marketing career (doesn’t just want to work for the money only)
- You understand that we cannot sustain you if you don’t deliver value directly to the bottom line
- An excellent relational spirit with a professionally friendly disposition
- Good presentation, listening and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities
- A forward-thinking and innovative approach to tasks
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun, and relationship; are our core values at RODM Limited!
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty, and openness.
- Preference would be given to Corpers.
How to Apply?
Shoot us an email @ email@example.com or use the Contact Form When applying please tell us about your experience (in your cover letter), and include a genuine up-to-date CV.
We encourage candidates of all experience levels to apply. If the above doesn’t describe you perfectly, please get in touch anyway and tell us why you want to work with us.
Competitive with industry standard!