Graphic Designers Needed @ RODM LIMITED
Here, opportunity and talent collide. Join us.
We are currently hiring Graphic Designer for Full-time work. If you consider yourself a Graphic professional or you have extensive creative designing skills, apply below.
Kindly check the requirements below carefully to determine if you’re the right person for the job.
Requirements for the Graphic Designer Position
- We are looking for a creative storyteller who is passionate about great design – layouts, typography, and UI
- If you’re familiar with producing Creative Designs and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your creative designs, along with your application.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Please note that this role is not for interns or beginners! We are looking for experienced designers.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 – 5 years
- The graphic designer position is responsible for creating, supporting, and directing all visual content and designs for the popular blogs (in our network).
- Create stunning original Pinterest graphics and infographics! https://www.pinterest.com
- Thoughtfully integrate writing and design to create the best visual stories and experience.
- Create highly engaging visual content for clients including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, eBooks, social media images, Tshirt Designs and Print on Demand designs.
- Interface with clients about brand requirements and content ideas
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into the final design
- Stay on top of graphic design trends to develop innovative content for the purpose of building client visibility
- Develop reusable Image templates for branding purposes
- You will work closely with the content editor and marketing team to create materials for both on- and offline promotions.
- Familiarity with web-based image editors like canva.com, picmonkey et al and the ability to be willing to learn!
- Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to create original illustrations
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite etc)
- Ability to create explainer videos, animations and motion graphics is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of consumer engagement and how to channel current trends into Designs.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm, flexible and able to work under pressure or with short deadlines
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs. A passion for blogging is a plus as well as being of female gender!
- Great communication skill
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Passionate about digital marketing career (doesn’t just want to work for the money only)
- You understand that we cannot sustain you if you don’t deliver value directly to the bottom line
- An excellent relational spirit with a professionally friendly disposition
- Good presentation, listening and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities
- A forward-thinking and innovative approach to tasks
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun, and relationship; are our core values at RODM Limited!
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty, and openness.
- Is a team player, with the ability to work independently
- Is able to work remotely and on- site
How to Apply?
If the above sounds like something you’d love to do, Shoot us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form When applying please tell us about your experience (in your cover letter), Portfolio of work and include a genuine up-to-date CV.
Our ideal employee must reside in Ibadan, Oyo state with proximity to Sango/Mokola Axis. Graphic Designers with a laptop would have added advantage
Competitive with industry standard!